The halt will remain in place until the opening of trade on Thursday 23rd March 2017, or earlier if an announcement is made to the market.
View full BGG profile View Profile
The company’s focus is the Arapua fertiliser project, located about 400km south-east of Brasilia in the State of Minas Gerais, a major agro-industrial centre.
Berkeley Energia is funded to production, and set to make a significant impact on the uranium market
The firm owns 45% of the property, while joint venture partner Agnico Eagle has the rest (55%).